Job summary Amazon.com is broadly recognized as #1 in Customer Service in the US and abroad. At Amazon we drive innovation and customer obsession into everything we do, and this is especially true in the Customer Engagement Technology (CET) department. We own the technology to support and enhance our Customer Service Operations network through our CRM, secure operating system, and various client applications. Help us build a green field React application and bring it to market. Our goal is to empower hundreds of thousands of users to support hundreds of millions of Customers. You will be part of a Global Product and Technology team whose innovations and strategies will define the next generation of Amazon Customer Service in partnership with Amazon Web Services technology teams. You will both develop new and incorporate unreleased AWS technologies features into Amazon Customer Service products.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Equivalent experience to a Master's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess a sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Candidate has good written and oral communication skills, is a fast learner, and has the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
- 2+ years profession experience in enterprise AWS development
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design and problem solving
- Familiar with web technologies including Chromium OS & Browser
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $143,700 - $194,400 (yr.); however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.