SailPoint is seeking a Junior Backend
to help build our cloud-based SaaS
identity analytics and AI product
. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about building and delivering reliable, scalable microservices and infrastructure. This is a unique opportunity to build something cutting edge in both the identity governance and artificial intelligence
- Deliver efficient, maintainable, robust Java based microservices.
- Deliver and maintain data pipelines as needed for these microservices.
- Deliver and build machine learning based recommendation algorithms for our IDN product.
- Produce designs and rough estimates, and implement features based on product requirements.
- Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing.
- Produce unit and end-to-end tests to improve code quality and maximize code coverage for new and existing features.
- BS in Computer Science, or a related field
- Strong Java experience
- Great communication skills
- Proficient experience with object-oriented analysis and design skills
- Proficient experience with an object-oriented programming language and techniques
- Proficient understanding of Java Frameworks
- 1 year professional experience, including internships
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Continuous Delivery
- Experience instrumenting code for gathering production performance metrics
Compensation and benefits
- Experience a Small-company Atmosphere with Big-company Benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k) and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Recharge your batteries with a flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Grow with us with both technical and career growth opportunities
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, family-friendly company events and charitable work
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran