Dynatrace exists to make the world’s software work perfectly. Our unified software intelligence platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with the most advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data at an enormous scale. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.
Job Description Who is Dynatrace?
Dynatrace makes it easy and simple to monitor and run the most complex, hyper-scale multi-cloud ecosystems. Purpose built for today’s enterprises, Dynatrace is the only AI-powered, full stack and completely automated monitoring solution that provides deep insight (answers, not data) into every user, every transaction, across every application. That’s why over 2400 of world’s leading brands trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster, and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence. Why Dynatrace?
Dynatrace is leading the way in Advanced Observability, has innovative and exciting solutions to combat the performance challenges of today and are looking for innovative people to join our team. What’s the role?
As a Dynatrace Sales Engineer, you will be a key member of the Dynatrace sales engine and will be responsible for providing excellent technical support to the sales team. You will be the expert on Dynatrace and all facets of Advanced Observability. Within this exciting role, you will be responsible for executing great demos which demonstrate the Dynatrace unique approach in solving the customer’s pain, executing and managing POCs onsite and remote, building key relationships with Dynatrace’s customers and completing RFIs & RFPs. You will also work across teams including Dynatrace’s innovation labs, Dynatrace’s Expert Services consultants, CSMs and marketing. About you:
To ensure your success as a Sales Engineer at Dynatrace, you need to be an ambitious, confident and self-motivated individual, with previous SE experience or another technical customer facing role. You need to be passionate about innovative technology, technical sales and articulating value to customers and prospects. In addition, we are also looking for:
- An excellent team player, with the ability to work across all disciplines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate technical value into business value.
- Ability to understand the IT problems and concerns of Federal Customers and demonstrate how the Dynatrace platform can address these needs.
- Troubleshoot technical issues during evaluations in environments that may have security constraints.
- Experience and knows the way around typical OS’s including Windows & Linux.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues to produce a working outcome and be able to manage this process.
- Ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously, work with a number of different sales people and support other SEs where needed.
- Must have a strong desire to grow professionally, adapt to an ever-changing environment and are coachable.
- Must be able to travel up to 30% of the time
- Experience with Observability or application performance management technologies and techniques
- Experience with DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering practices
- Experience with modern technologies like containers, Kubernetes, Istio/Envoy, Serverless functions, and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with multiple cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Experience with automation at scale, e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, etc
- Located in the Washington, D.C. Metro area
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Dynatrace requires all US employees, contractors or guests entering a US office or event to register with the CLEAR app with their vaccination information or self-certify that they have tested negative for Covid-19 within 48 hours prior to arrival. Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies
: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.