The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This position is for a Senior Security Engineer to support our customer as they continue to leverage the entire Xacta application suite for automation Security Authorization activities. The candidate will be required to deploy and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure for the Xacta application suite across multiple enclaves and work with the system ISSO to develop and maintain security accreditation documentation, conduct and review regular security scans, and develop security processes, policies, and procedures. The candidate will also work with other Information Assurance staff to maintain the Xacta application suite software, apply domain knowledge and collaborate with team leads and clients to translate functional needs into technical security solutions appropriately. The candidate will interface with senior Security Authorization practitioners including the Authorizing Official, Information System Security Managers, System Owners, and Authorizing Official Designated Representatives to assist with the development of the Security Authorization documentation packages.
This position will be based in Washington, DC.
- Performing regular server patching and maintenance
- Learn, operate and administer Xacta IA Manager Software Suite.
- Test, document and install hardware, software and content updates across the Xacta enterprise
- Integration and configuration management of the Xacta IA Manager Suite.
- Develop workflow templates to align with customer business processes and practices.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operational performance and streamline customer Risk Management Framework workflow processes.
- Provide quality customer support via email and phone conversations with a large user base to provide Xacta software and Risk Management Framework support.
- Complete assignments with independent thought and action within the scope of specific assignments.
- Work cooperatively with other Telos employees, government agencies, and other industry partners.
- An active Top Secret Clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience (6 years).
- 5+ years of relevant IT Security/Computer Science/Information Security Experience required.
- Experience deploying systems to cloud infrastructures and/or implementing, documenting or designing.
- Experience in troubleshooting and root cause analysis of complex technical issues.
- Experience in diagraming and developing workflows through Business Process Engineering.
- Experience with scripting languages such as PHP, Python, or Apache Velocity highly desired.
- Ability to develop Java Script Object Notation (JSON) API Solutions highly desired.
- Configuration Management & basic IT Systems Administration experience required.
- Risk Management Framework cloud security requirements highly desired.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work tasks autonomously.
- Demonstrated ability to work with staff located in geographically disparate areas.
- A professional attitude regarding attention to detail and customer service and excellent organizational skills are required.
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail with an emphasis on high quality of deliverables.
The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and/or the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”) of your authorization to work in the United States.
Telos Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Telos Corporation will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, please contact us at 1-800-283-1911
. If you require relay service assistance, please click on the following link to review information on your state’s relay service: http://transition.fcc.gov/cgb/dro/trsphonebk.html.
Telos Corporation is an EEO/AA employer.