Arcetyp LLC is a growing small business that provides a broad range of consulting services to US Federal Government, US Military, and Commercial clients. Services include Management & IT Consulting, Program & Project Management, and Professional & Admin Services.
Immediate opening for a long-term multi-year engagement to fill a position for a Mid-Level Angular / .NET Software Developer. Work location is onsite and Telework Washington D.C. We accept direct hire candidates only, W2 employee hires. We do not accept 1099 independent consultants. We do not accept staffing firms. We do not accept corp-to-corp (C2C) candidates. We can't sponsor H1B.
We are looking for an Angular 7 Developer to join our team of IT professionals who are building large distributed systems and delivering streamlined user experiences. We want team members who strive to develop first-class applications, embrace change and innovation and work well within a matrixed team environment. We emphasis knowledge sharing and expect all our technical team members to actively contribute to solutioning, architecture and brown bag sessions. Our ideal candidate should be able to implement a complete user interface in the form of rich client custom web applications and takes pride in building deep working relationships with cross-functional teams.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of experience in Software Development in required platforms.
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies.
- Participate in design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Write tested and documented Typescript, HTML and CSS based applications.
- Develop and Unit Test Web Applications using Angular, Asp.Net Web API, Single Sign-on, Entity Framework for foreign Ag Service of the USDA.
- Have experience with modern software engineering & delivery practices (TDD, ATDD, Stateless Design, Microservices, Containerization, CICD, Cloud, etc.)
- Be able to create and update store procedures, triggers and user defined functions in MS SQL Server.
- Experience with the Agile methodology.
- Be able to communicate with business analysts, project managers, team lead and testers to understand detailed business requirements at all stages of the development life cycle.
Special consideration will be given to individual who have the additional skill sets in:
. Pay and benefits information for this position will be provided to interested candidates that apply. Arcetyp offers a package of compensation and benefits to full-time salaried employees.
Arcetyp is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we highly value diversity of our workforce. We accept resumes from all interested parties and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual preference, personal appearance, family responsibility, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
In submitting an application for this position via our site you are confirming that Arcetyp can submit your resume to our client(s) for review.